Words are a pretty big deal around here.
They’re also a pretty big deal to these brands and publications:
Head of Content
The brief: take creative control over the in-house content and ensure all content rolls out seamlessly. This looks like:
- Writing podcast show notes
- Creating weekly e-newsletters like this one and this one
- Crafting social media copy + scheduling socials
- Spearheading an eight-week email campaign from start to finish –> Sign up here to learn How to Start a Podcast.
- Managing our in-house team of remote freelancers (and getting emotionally attached to Asana)
This savvy millennial has a gift for social media management and photography. She just needed a fresh and compelling way to tell her story. Together, we wrote an About page that connects and converts:
Sometimes an 80-word caption just isn’t enough. I create powerful and original blog posts and long-form articles so brands can attract and nurture their audience.
I also tell stories with a heart to encourage and as a way of giving back to the community. Often, my stories find a home in online publications like these ones:
Co-founder + Editor
When I’m not writing words on the internet, I study Law/Arts at Monash University. In 2018, I combined the two and co-founded a mental health platform for law students. We share honest and transparent stories about mental health like these:
- Web copy
- Snapping Out of the Mid-Semester Slump
- Reasonable Doubt About Your Degree
- We Asked Law Students How They Deal With Stress. Here’s What They Said.
The goal? To become the most comprehensive language resource website. I ghost blog for the founder and write articles about French, Korean, Russian and Portuguese courses:
- 34 Online French Courses Ranked From Best to Worst
- 22 Online Korean Courses Ranked From Best to Worst
Say it loud; say it proud. I wrote a piece that was chosen to launch the second round of Dejure’s weekly encouraging newsletters.
After discovering my travel article on Medium, the founders of Interrail Planer asked me to write a similar article for their platform. The result? Here:
A faith-based personal development platform for modern women. My piece was featured here:
How do we stop worrying about other people’s opinions? I still struggle with this on a weekly basis, but writing this article helped:
Fear is the biggest killer of dreams. So, I gave fear a voice and told him to hush:
Like what you see?
If you’re seeking a fresh perspective on your copy or you just want someone to take care of all your content, drop me a line here.