Let me write words for you
Want content that speaks to your audience and makes your brand come alive?
Want to empower your clients to take action and commit to you for the long haul?
Prefer to have people actively engaging with your socials instead of having to fish for likes?
Don’t have the time to brainstorm ideas or wait for the perfect tagline to come to you?
Don’t worry, I got you!
- I am an expert at crafting long and short form copy that speaks to your client’s deepest needs and wants, and help them connect authentically with your brand.
- As a millennial who lives and breathes social media, I’m a master at helping you unpack your story on your socials so people trust your vision and your service
- I can adapt to your brand’s voice OR help you create a tone to stand out from the pack
Below are some of the awesome brands and websites my words have been featured on! To check out more of my work and other styles of writing, take a peek at my portfolio
To make this relationship official, slide into my emails here. There won’t be any ghosting, I promise:
The Peers Project
The Peers Project is your gateway to one-on-one support, resources and a global podcast dedicated to helping you find clarity, align with your passion and do fulfilling work
- Craft emotion-based social media copy that embodies the audience’s feelings about fear and courage
- Unpack the CEO’s story of how she found clarity, using the right amount of vulnerability, to gain her audience’s trust. Primarily done through a series of LinkedIn videos + more in-depth Instagram captions
- Design the graphics for the Podcast, create engaging Insta Stories, and set up the Pinterest business account
- Since working with TPP, I’ve helped increased the social media following AND engagement, with more people commenting on posts and sliding into the DMs to say ‘I feel this way too!’
Social Media Management and stunning Content Creation for a Freshh Connection with your online community.
- Worked together with the Founder to craft an About Page that would highlight the story behind Freshh Connection and the importance of connecting authentically with your audience on social media.
A Reasonable Standard: Wellbeing for Law Students
A platform by Law students, for Law students that shares honest and transparent stories about getting through Uni with your sanity (reasonably) intact. We talk all things Mental Health, transitioning into First Year, and Tips for International Students. Only by being honest about the experiences that we go through will be break the stigma around mental illness.
- Co-founder and Editor
- Responsible for content creation, heading up the Mental Health section, and fostering relationships with legal professionals, small businesses and Social Media Influencers
- Social media gal: curate and create content for our Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- In the first 3 months of our launch, we received over 1.4k unique visitors spanning across 34 countries